We celebrated Thanksgiving all week, with stories, games, arts and crafts. Our students developed social-emotional skills such as gratitude and fostering healthy relationships through activities and thankful letters.
HudsonWay Immersion School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Join our unique Mommy & Me program, in Mandarin and Spanish! Have fun with your child while learning a second language and setting his path on becoming bilingual from an early age.
Starting this school year, students in the NY campus have their moment of fame announcing each day's news!
Sue Ha, the new Head of School talks about her journey as an educator and as a worldly education leader.
One of the best ways a child can become a global citizen is by being immersed in a different culture. Read more about Summer Camp opportunities in various Spanish and Mandarin speaking countries for elementary and middle school students.
Our School At A Glance
- 15Years since HWIS opened its doors as NY/NJ’s first Mandarin and Spanish independent immersion school
- 200+Combined number of day school students enrolled in our NYC and Stirling, NJ campuses
- 40+Faculty and staff
- 97Percentage of students enrolled in our program for 4+ years testing as gifted
- 6:1Average student-to-teacher ratio
- 80Percentage of students who do not speak the target language (Mandarin or Spanish) at home