One of the best ways a child can become a global citizen is by being immersed in a different culture. Read more about Summer Camp opportunities in various Spanish and Mandarin speaking countries for elementary and middle school students.
HudsonWay Immersion School Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
Andrew Stanoch, Founder and Executive Director of Total Immersion Experience (TIE.) will be leading HudsonWay Immersion School’s experiential learning programs this spring 2020 to Panama and China.
“Each summer I like to recharge and bring back new experiences I can share with my students.
On Tuesday, October 1, HWIS NY celebrated its first day in its new home at 525 West 52nd Street in Midtown West.
This fall 2019 HWIS will be bringing its 10 years of experience in Spanish immersion education to the NY campus at Midtown West. The program will begin with preschool for ages 3-4 this fall, expanding to kindergarten and Grade 1 for the school year 2020-21.
Our School At A Glance
- 15Years since HWIS opened its doors as NY/NJ’s first Mandarin and Spanish independent immersion school
- 200+Combined number of day school students enrolled in our NYC and Stirling, NJ campuses
- 40+Faculty and staff
- 97Percentage of students enrolled in our program for 4+ years testing as gifted
- 6:1Average student-to-teacher ratio
- 80Percentage of students who do not speak the target language (Mandarin or Spanish) at home